Sunday, April 15, 2007

Long Day


Chad was sick all morning on his ONE day off this week. So it made for a really long day trying to kill time with the kids. We ran errands and went to the park and how is it that I always want to take pictures but i ALWAYS manage to forget my camera?

We ended up out early in the evening and I had my Holga in the car. The sun was going down so I snapped some random shots of the capitol through the trees and I'm hoping they turn out cool. I probably won't develop that film until next weekend. I'm so excited to see what it looks like! I am all about my toy camera but pretty much have no idea how to use it yet.

So until I get today's photos developed I'm going to post this random shot of parliment in London because the sky looks just like the sky looks here right now and the light reflected on the water makes me happy. It's an oldie but a goodie.

2 comments:

Veronica V Photography said...

Beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

This is something off a postcard! Beautiful!